There is no way around it - Cancer Sucks. Wear this necklace and make a statement against all forms of cancer. Choose Tanzanite's lavender purple to represent all cancers, or pick a color to represent a specific cancer. The Swarovski Crystals are used to spell out CANCER SUCKS using Morse Code - with the color as the dots and Clear Crystals as the dashes.
- Colon Cancer: Sapphire (dark blue)
- Melanoma: Graphite (black)
- Breast Cancer: either Vintage Rose (lighter pink) or Rose (brighter pink)
- Lymphoma: Peridot (lime green)
- Lung Cancer: White Opal (white)
- All Cancers: Tanzanite (lavender purple, seen in the picture)
The Sterling Silver necklace comes strung on a 3" square shimmery pearl-white card. The necklace on its card will be in a square silver gift box tied with ribbon.
- Chain: Sterling Silver boston link chain
- Length of necklace: adjustable 16" - 19"
- Crystals: 3mm Swarovski XILION bicone crystals, you choose color of the dots
Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
- Please see the necklace sizing image for an idea of how necklace lengths fit on the average woman
Need help with necklace sizing? See Women's Necklaces - How To Find The Perfect Length!
About Swarovski Crystal
Austria's world-famous Swarovski brand has been the original crystal pedigree for more than a century. Their outstanding quality is the result of special polishing, perfect cut, exact geometry and precise angles, which draw out maximum brilliance.
FREE shipping available!
Keeping your jewelry & accessories looking like new is simple. See Cleaning & Care of Your Jewelry for information.
Guaranteed! I want you to be thrilled with my jewelry. If you have any issues, please contact me within 30 days for a prompt refund or exchange.
Please see the FAQ for additional helpful information.
The beauty of Colorado is what inspires my jewelry designs. I believe protecting the land, air and water of Colorado is vitally important – that is why I am putting my money where my values are … I donate 5% of my sales proceeds to Conservation Colorado.