These iridescent Labradorite stones are named "Blue Flash Labradorite" for a reason - these stones have a stunning glow to them - with shimmers of blue and silver shining out in every direction. These small rectangular stones are faceted to catch the light and they really do flash blue!
The stones of the necklace are strung on a Sterling Silver wire - spaced with tarnish-resistant Argentium® Sterling Silver beads.
The earring's stones are hanging from tarnish-resistant Argentium® Sterling Silver ear wires - spaced with Argentium® Sterling Silver beads.
This set is delicate and feminine with a flash of sparkle from the stones.
It's very difficult to catch the iridescent flashes with my camera, but you can see some spots of the blue glow! The photos don't do these justice.
- Stone: faceted small rectangular cut Labradorite (aka Black Moonstone, Larvikite, Falcon's Eye, Blue Pearl Granite)
- Necklace chain: silver plate over brass, mirror cut flat cable chain
- Length of necklace: adjustable 16" - 19"
- Length of necklace's stone bar: about 2-2.25"
- Ear wire material: tarnish-resistant Argentium® Sterling Silver
- Length of earring from ear wire: 1-1/8"
Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
- Earrings will have soft rubber ear backs
- They will be come in a 3” square silver gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
Need help with necklace sizing? See Women's Necklaces - How To Find The Perfect Length!
Larvikite is known by many names - Black Moonstone, Labradorite, Blue Pearl Granite, Blue Norwegian Moonstone, Marina Blue Star and more! It's an igneous rock only found in the Oslo-rift near Larvik, Norway. It's in the same family as Moonstone. In addition to using Larvikite as a gemstone, it is popular as a facing stone in buildings - it's used in New York City's United Nations building, many big banks and many pubs in the U.K.
Larvikite is believed to elevate consciousness and protect your aura, keeping it clear, balanced and protected. Healers believe the stone helps maintain vitality and youthfulness.