This stunningly iridescent stone looks black, grey and silver with bluish undertones. When it catches light, it changes colors - with iridescent silvers and shades of light blue glowing from the stone. These earrings are accented with silver plated czech glass beads to complement the silvery shades of the stones.
- Ear wire material: silver plate over brass
- Length of earring from ear wire: about 7/8"
- Stone: Black Moonstone, 8mm & 6mm (aka Larvikite & Labradorite)
Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
- Earrings will have soft rubber ear backs
- The earrings will come on an earring card in a 3” silver square gift box wrapped with a ribbon
Black Larvikite is known by many names - Labradorite, Black Moonstone, Blue Pearl Granite, Blue Norwegian Moonstone, Marina Blue Star and more! It's an igneous rock only found in the Oslo-rift near Larvik, Norway. It's in the same family as Moonstone. In addition to using Larvikite as a gemstone, it is popular as a facing stone in buildings - it's used in New York City's United Nations building, many big banks and many pubs in the U.K
Metaphysically, Larvikite is believed to elevate consciousness and protect your aura, keeping it clear, balanced and protected. Healers believe the stone helps maintain vitality and youthfulness.